Willow Midwife Center for Birth and Wellness AZ has been offering exceptional birth services in Mesa, AZ and surrounding areas for over the past 6 years. Our birth center practice is expanding, adding two new beautiful, birth centers! We are excited to be growing exponentially and excited to be adding to our birth family team! Our culture is one of being people, detail, and team oriented. To inquire more about us, please see our website at https://www.willowbirthcenteraz.com/.
Currently looking for a Certified Nurse Midwife for our community birth center. Ideal candidate would be an excellent communicator with the ability to professionally represent the Birth Center in the community birth setting. Looking for someone with a focus on providing high-quality, evidence-based care for birthing people and families. This is an in person, on-call position; we have multiple full time employment opportunities available.
- Have experience in an out of hospital birth environment that encompasses promoting physiologic birth (though not required).
- Exhibit a knowledge base of the work environment and the laws regulating Arizona midwives, nurses and birth centers.
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to professionally represent the Birth Center in community birth and hospital settings
- Focus on providing high-quality, evidence-based care for women and families.
- Have a vision for community projects, while being self-directed, comfortable with independent practice, and the ability to guide Birth Center team members toward optimal service outcomes.\
- Have basic obstetric and gynecologic skills.
- Be open to and have a basic knowledge of alternative and holistic modalities of care and providers.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain quality, optimal patient care
- Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans
- Provides care in the context of promoting age and culture-appropriate informed choices, shared decision-making and the right to self-determination
- Participates in clinic and on-call CNM performing antepartum, intrapartum, birth, postpartum, newborn, well-woman care along with problem focused visits the schedule may permit
- Attend staff meetings, training and education sessions as required or directed by the AMCB and the Arizona Board of Nursing
Education: Master’s or Doctorate
- Current or ability to obtain licensure as an Advanced Practice Nurse/Certified Nurse Midwife in Arizona
- Current or ability to obtain Arizona Prescriptive Authority/DEA
- Current BLS and NRP Certifications
- Labor & Delivery
- Women’s Health
- APRN (Required)
- AMCB Certified Nurse-Midwife (Required)
Compensation: $85,000 – $130,000 per year dependent on experience
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement for additional licensing and CEU’s
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k after one year of employment
Please submit letter of interest with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.