Willow at Home
Complete Maternity & Well Woman Care in Phoenix
Willow at Home is the valley’s premier home birth practice, offering comprehensive, individualized care for the entirety of your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum time. As experts in normal, physiological home birth, our highly experienced team of Certified Professional Midwives and Certified Nurse Midwives utilize evidence-based practices, while providing considerate, individualized care.
With built in collaboration with the Willow AZ birth center midwives, Willow at Home clients have a dedicated team of professionals available to meet all of your needs during the childbearing year and beyond.
Our Willow at Home Birth Package
Clients who choose Willow at Home receive a unique all-inclusive service package:
- The opportunity to schedule a free Meet and Greet visit with the midwives.
- An initial prenatal visit during which we will review your medical history, answer your questions, draw any necessary labs, and order an ultrasound if you desire one.
- Return prenatal visits in the comfort of the birth center following the standard schedule (Every four weeks until your 28th week, every two weeks from 28 weeks to 36 weeks, and then weekly from 36 weeks until the birth of your baby).
- A home visit during your 34th week of pregnancy, during which time the midwife can meet your birth team, deliver your birth kit, and ensure that your supplies and space are ready for the birth.
- Continuous support from your midwife and birth team in your home during the birth of your baby.
- Immediate postpartum care from your midwife and birth team in your home.
- An in-home postpartum visit 24 to 48 hours after the birth of your baby.
- Follow up postpartum visits at the birth center up to six weeks after birth.
- Access to your electronic medical records, including test results.
- 24/7 availability of the on-call midwife to answer any immediate concerns or questions you have.
- Built-in collaborative care with Willow’s Certified Nurse Midwives if the need arises for additional consultation during pregnancy or home birth.
Contact Willow AZ Today
To learn more about our maternity, labor, and birth services, or to schedule a personal tour of one of our midwife birth centers, please contact us at 480-565-5990 or send us a message and we’ll get back to you.